Mock Draft (2/7/10)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 24, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I love these 2 ideas. If either of these guys are on the board we'd have to take them.

2. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

here, here and if they are on the board and we are NOT going to take either of them then I would implore the FO to negotiate a trade down with someone who WILL take them instead of reaching. ie; Patriots

3. 24

24 Starter

You don't take a player in the first round to be a backup. We could get Stafon Johnson in the later rounds to backup CJ. Our problem is clearly defense, not offense. I do kind of agree with your opinion on JPP though, but we like to draft potential, and he has tons of potential.

4. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

I wouldnt classify him as backup, more as insurance. With CJ1 healthy, I would still see Spiller getting 12+ touches a game including return duties.
    We could line him up in the slot, have VY in the gun flanked by both CJs. He could spell CJ1 every now and then. Sorry Im getting excited just thinking of the possibilities. I know it won't happen; just saying damn that would be fun.

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

What a great way to make up for a terrible defense, just drive the ball down their throats! I'm for it!

6. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

me too! I really would like to find the stats on exactly where our offense placed in from week 8 on. we can only get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar