Mock Draft has us taking...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by corymiller, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Agreed. It would be really, really hard to complain about that draft.

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I definitely would not mind Curry with the first pick what I like about him is when he goes for the sack he goes for the ball, that's what we need turnovers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I agree. I think Curry is the 2nd best DE in the draft behind Coples. I think he's been under-forecasted as to where he will go in the draft. Before its said and done I bet he goes right around pick 20. The only other players I’d prefer to take over him if that will most likely be there are Mark Barron, Janoris Jenkins, and Dont’a Hightower.

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

It all really depends on how our free agency goes and who we lose. If we lose either Griffin or Cortland defensive backs will have to be address early. However, I would like to see Zach Brown, Barron, Defensive Tackle or End in the first. It would be nice if our pick was a little earlier because these guys that could drop out into the second won't be their like Curry, Barron, some of the other DT/DE.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would prefer to go defense and I really just want, well, a playmaker. For every top defense there is always that one top defensive player/leader. We have some young talent and solid players but not a game changer. I know that's a reach for the 20th pick but Barron, Hightower, Jenkins, Brockers, and maybe even Curry could do that.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I want us to take on the mold of the giants on defense. Even when they already have a capable d line, they continue to draft pass rushers. That needs to be us. Get this d line finished out early and continue to look for playmakers.

7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

What I would like to see I know it won't happen

Round 1 Zach Brown or Luke Kuechly
    Round 2 Dontari Poe
    Round 3 Harrison Smith or Winston Guy Jr.

Witherspoon is aging fast you can see it on the field we need a replacement for him. We are missing Keith Bulluck leadership, Luke is a classy guy that can bring this kind of leadership we are missing McCarthy has step up in a big way he could also be the leader we need. Luke is feel athletic and is a tackling machine, McCarthy would than move to OLB. Zach Brown has crazy speed, which would allow us to finally be able to keep up with the new NFL TE breed. Our d-line has a void that has yet to be filled since Albert left, Poe is a big man that will demand double teams and collapse the pocket. Casey and Klug are proven pass rushers and will demand attention as well as Poe allowing our DE's to get one on ones and a better rush. We do need an upgrade at the safety position Smith and Guy both could be available both are sleepers in this draft. Guy is always around the ball making pays tfl, sacks, int, and two years ago Smith had 7 int. Smith has been getting a lot of praise by NFL scouts leading up to the draft. This year needs to be another defense heavy draft o-line can be filled during free agents. The Molk kid from Michigan I am high on he will flourish in a zone-scheme and will land in the 3rd to 4th round.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

My fav mock right now would be

Vinny Curry-DE
    Mike Martin-DT
    Markelle Martin-SS (Talk of Harrison smith moving quickly into first round talks...)
    Mike Molk-C
    Nigel Bradham -WLB

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I like the Travis Lewis pick...still rather take Konz if we can't get Decastro

10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i dont usually put much into mock drafts although i read them alot but i wouldnt mind this draft if we dont resign finny...

some players are picked slightly to high but for us it fills alot of holes...

http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/mock-draft/2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar