modern warfare 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

anyone get it yet?

just got home from wally world and it's installing on my ps3.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

didn't think the PS3 version had install.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I got it. 360 tho

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

16 friends online, 15 playing MW2. LoL.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Better than the original. I didn't know what to think when I was running through the airport mission. Amazing game with a cool story line. I'm not sure if it was their intention, but it feels like some of the maps have some movie references with Red Dawn and the Rock being the main ones.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i know what i was thinking, "oh my god this is awesome!"

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

There's a ton of war/action film references in this one. The "Wolverines!" mission is a clear nod to Red Dawn, there a bunch of The Rock references, and the first mission Team Player is very Black Hawk Down-like. Hans Zimmer also does the score for the game, and he did the scores for the last two films I mentioned, so that's also really familiar.

This might have the shortest single player experience of this generation, especially for such a huge title, but my God, the production values for this game are absurd. While I enjoyed the story, it seemed that it was just a vehicle for one insane-:grrr::grrr::grrr: set piece after another.

If you want to play multiplayer with me or do Spec-Ops co-op, add me on PSN:

CharlieCA

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

To go along with Kami..it seemed like the airport mission took some inspiration from Heat..or least I got that vibe. That mission was great though, everyone will have a reaction to that mission and that's why it's memorable. It's the new "All Ghillied Up", different reasons but both make you go "oh my god" :)

25 on, 23 in MW2 lololol

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Is the violence what gets this an "M" or is there a ton of language? I have a 13-year old but want this for Christmas. :brow:

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm really liking this game so far but it's really distracting when the voice that plays
    Sgt Foley is the same person that did Captain Anderson in Mass Effect. It's just reminding me of how much I'm looking forward to Mass Effect 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar