Mohamed Sanu

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ai2Ai, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ai2Ai

Ai2Ai Starter

Sanu seems to really be dropping on draft boards. I'd love to see us pick him up in the second round. Kid can play and Schiano has made sure his players are NFL-ready.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm a big sanu fan. He would be a good addition. Solid run blocking. Could be used as a wild cat option. I think he will be a solid WR in the NFL but won't ever be anything special like britt. Good number 2.

In the 2nd... Idk, I have my eyes set on defense a bit more early. But I wouldn't be upset if we took him either.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like him but I rather go defense early and often, first position we take for offense should be Center.

4. pettso

pettso Starter

I can see them picking up a WR in the first 3 rounds if there's someone they really like. WRs make for good special teamers plus we need depth in the event of a Britt problem. Letting Avery go IMO was a sign that they're looking to pick someone up.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I wouldnt be against it. Best way to help a young qb to succeed is surround him with play makers. But I agree with Playmaker, defense early and often (front 7 over secondary in my opinion) and our first offensive player taken should be a Center in the first four rounds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar