Moments you can compare to Super Bowl 48?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Boy, do I have a franchise for you!!!
    [​IMG]

A super bowl loss= empty handed. AFC championship but no super bowl win equals 1st place loser.

no playoffs= one of the many other losers.

not a whole lot of difference.

The Bills legacy is what you get, when you get almost there tons of times, but never finish.

If the Titans had been on the opposite side of that beating yesterday.. I don't know if I could have recovered.. and I'm not the type to get emotionally attached to sporting events.

Ask the bills how they view their 90's run. It's sour. and they only lost by mostly narrow margins. Not one SB has been this bad in about 20 years (majority of my life)

NOBODY wishes to be on the losing end of a game like today. The Steelers look better today, by almost making it in, but not quite.. than the Broncos, who are simply dumbfounded by that game.

NO other team is as humiliated today as the Denver Broncos, their executives, and their fans.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Id take that Bills squad any day. 49 wins in 4 years is amazing. Their only major loss in any of those Super Bowls came to the Cowboys (who at the time were the kings of football)

3. nickmsmith

moral victories only.. because all the regular season wins are nice.. but no Super Bowls means shattered dreams, and an incomplete legacy.

There is no silver lining for the Broncos from Yesterday's game. Even if they come back and win it next year.. this super bowl is a black eye on this franchise FOREVER.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They still had an amazing 21 weeks of football, what'd we get, 9 weeks of fun?

they still had a good season

5. nickmsmith

The super bowl will be a black eye on that franchise FOREVER. FOREEVVER.
    FOREVVER.

The memories of the nice season will fade.. But the Super Bowls are remembered.
    That's why almost nobody remembers the Bills good seasons.. but every football fan watching or alive at the time knows about their failures. It matters.

That's why Dan Marino still gets butthurt when people bring up the "no SB win thing"
    in front of him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We can look back on our Super Bowl, and say we did not get beat, we ran out of time. What happened yesterday, to the Broncos, is embarrassing. That **** would suck, in no way would I have wanted to have been a part of that. The Broncos should offer refunds to fans that made the trip.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Its no fun watching a ****** team. Id rather my team be good and we win often, including trips to the super bowl. yes, you dont win it all but its more fun.

Did you enjoy the 99 season? I sure as hell did and Im sure many other fans would too. Yes, it sucked to not win it all, it really sucked, especially in the moment. However Ill take 99 over 2013 any day of the week.

8. nickmsmith

I even mentioned before, that I am never upset with close losses. I would be upset with getting skunked in the Super Bowl. That was my whole point. I would rather be 7-9, than have the best record in the NFL, then get beat by 30 in the SB.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think people realize the beatdown that Denver received last night.

The game was tied, for less than 20 seconds. Denver never held a lead and was dominated in every facet of the game. I doubt many Denver fans are grateful for making it that far. They expected to win, but the best offense in the league was held to 8 points in garbage time.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Reminded me of when I pooped 3 separate times within 20 minutes of waking up. Wasn't even sick. I'm still not sure what that was all about. Kinda like last nights game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar