Training Camp Monday, August 6 - 3:30 pm

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Practicing with the Falcons in Dalton, GA today. If anyone is going, please leave us your thoughts on what happens.

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I wish there was a way to watch in on the net. Very excited to see how this goes today

3. TitanJeff

Supposedly huge crowd. Many Falcon fans.

4. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

nobody here will be there.

might have to visit the Falcon forums to get the scoop.

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Hass and Locker both have a TD for long passes.... Locker picked off by Samuel ... Wrs doing 1on1s w/ Falcons DBs

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We have a Titans fan based in Georgia. He might have gone.

7. TitanJeff

Some good comments from Mike Keith today on 104.5 The Zone from the Falcons scrimmage.

Witherspoon is playing well so Brown might not step in like many thought when he was drafted.

Rookie CB Sensabaugh is turning heads so far in camp.

CB Terrence Wheatley has looked good. He's the second-round pick by the Pats in '08 who had work done on his wrist.

Martin is a beast at DT. They mentioned his name a number of times as making plays. Casey is also looking good. Based on his lack of flexibility and price tag, it looks like Shaun Smith may be in trouble.

He thinks the Titans need more depth at safety. Might be an area they look at on Labor Day weekend when final cuts are made.

He had a lot of positive about the seventh-round pick, DE Solomon. He also said Wimbley is the real deal.

Players I wanted to heard about and didn't was Derrick Morgan and McCarthy. I think these guys have to have big seasons if the Titans are going to have any success on defense.

8. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Where has Klug been? I havent heard about him since week 16.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Good to see Martin making an impact. Our D-Line is going to carry this team.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Thanks for the update TItanJeff!

That's good to hear about Martin. I feel he'll be key in giving us depth at DT. I'm not expecting anything huge from Morgan, but just hoping he can hold down his side and make plays when the ball comes his way. I'm hoping we'll get a solid push from the middle.

I think McCarthy will be fine. He showed up in literally every game we played in last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar