Training Camp Monday, August 6 - 3:30 pm

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

some form of turrets... if i remember correctly, he had to take medication back when he was at ECU since he would get some false starts called on him

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Jesus Christ, where have you been? This question has been answered since his rookie year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Not tourettes, nervous tic he developed in H.S.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's cause he's so fast man.

5. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Really??? LOL

I honestly don't pay attention to most of the football players when they talk. It's quite painful to listen to many of them. So I paid little attention to many threads about that "nervous tic". #CTHU

Guess I missed the answer lol. Well I know now! :D

6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

wonder what cj's gf thinks when they are in bed and she says" you like that baby" and then he shakes his head no. picture it.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Just because you can't hit doesn't mean you can't defend passes, also dont forget that our safeties aren't really the "blow you up" type. I'd be worried, but hopefully they'll clean some things up.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I was much more concerned about key players going into the scrimmage. I wanted to see how certain players performed. Both teams had high completion percentages, and you have to remember that Ryan has been working with his WR's full time. Locker and Hasselbeck have been splitting time. The passing game will develop more chemistry once our QB situation is decided.

I was glad to see that Martin had a good day because that gives us more depth and youth at D-Line. I was glad to hear that Wimbley seems like the real deal. And that Casey showed up. I was glad to see Locker be consistent and increase his completion percentage (remember that being a knock last season?).

I'm pleased with what I heard from the scrimmage. If our defense can be in the top half of the league we'll make playoffs. I believe our offense is gonna be deadly if Locker gets the nod. There's just too much speed on offense to contain. CJ, Cook, Britt/Wright, Nate, Locker

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah it doesn't seem like our D did too bad. Hass had a few ints, and Wright (who has been here for less than a week) made some mistakes but other than that it sounded like everyone played pretty well on O.

As far as the D goes ... I was hoping to hear that they played lights out, but lets be real about it. The D is going to be the weak link this year. They won't be a top 10 D this year, but that is ok. I am just hoping we can show some improvement going into the beginning of the season. If they do, then I think we will be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar