Training Camp Monday, August 8

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would take steady...

I have zero confidence that steady will be achieved

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

but is he having 'fun' ?

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Our secondary scares the living hell outta me...It would be nice to not have average QB's throw all over us for once. I think I have to wait another year or two to see that.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Better front 7 will help,,but yea the DBs suck

5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I still can't believe Johnny douche bag beat us with 2 bombs to Benjamin, I was so disgusted with our DBs.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

No way you could get away with a comment like that today

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Actually we are the only 3 forum members plus Fry who doesn't think we're winning 10 games every year. I'm a Titan fan, but that doesnt make me belligerently ignorant. I've called the Titans winning less than 4 games the last 2 years, so at least someone on this board actually knows football.

Last I checked the Titans have won 5 games in 32 games, and you knock me for being negative LMAO.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

That would motivate me.....:)

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I work in the medical field, and have seen the same thing. I don't know your age or anything, but I have found that our new hires (they are watched religiously-hospital runs a school for nursing and imaging) expect something to be given to them. It is almost as if they say, I did this thing- so where is my check..... we are at the end of our rope trying to find quality replacements. It is a real thing. Not sure I can put a finger on it, but I would certainly say that it is going in the wrong direction.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

feathers cause you are just plain wrong about the bolded

I doubt there is a member here who thought 2015 Titans would win 10 or that 2016 Titans will win 10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar