Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Monday Injury Report: White Questionable

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Nine Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    Isn't a hip flexor the injury that has sidelined Giants' DE Osi Umenyora for the last month or so?
  2. bongo59 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    yes...............
  3. bongo59 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    that was australian...............just for you sir.
  4. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    lol good one my friend....
  5. Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    its basically a bad strain or tear of the muscles around the hip...something like that...i guess we can get used to Brown being back at #2 RB?
  6. TNThunder Guest

He pulled up lame after his run, and never got hit. WTF do you get that injury without contact?
  7. Pit Bull #53 Guest

I'm pretty sure he already had the injury, he just reaggravated/worsened it after that run. Who knows what happened on it.
  8. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    LW injuries appear to be more consitent than his rushing.
  9. Titansfan256 Guest

Leg slip? Bad field surface maybe? There are PLENTY of ways to do damage to a joint or ligaments without getting hit.

Just ask all those NFL players who tore ACL's and fibia's from roughly 1970-2001 when AstroTurf was still prevelent.....

And let's not dog Lendale White. A lotta people gave up on Willis McGahee after that awful knee injury he suffered in Miami.

But hip injuries scare me to death. I always end up thinking of Bo Jackson when I hear of an athlete injuring a hip.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,045
    He did get pushed which can be just as bad.

I did see him come up lame and thought he did a hammy. I even told Hoffa that, but he came back in a few plays later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.