Monday Injury Report: White Questionable

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Starter

Isn't a hip flexor the injury that has sidelined Giants' DE Osi Umenyora for the last month or so?

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

yes...............

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

that was australian...............just for you sir.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

lol good one my friend....

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

its basically a bad strain or tear of the muscles around the hip...something like that...i guess we can get used to Brown being back at #2 RB?

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He pulled up lame after his run, and never got hit. WTF do you get that injury without contact?

7. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

I'm pretty sure he already had the injury, he just reaggravated/worsened it after that run. Who knows what happened on it.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

LW injuries appear to be more consitent than his rushing.

9. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

Leg slip? Bad field surface maybe? There are PLENTY of ways to do damage to a joint or ligaments without getting hit.

Just ask all those NFL players who tore ACL's and fibia's from roughly 1970-2001 when AstroTurf was still prevelent.....

And let's not dog Lendale White. A lotta people gave up on Willis McGahee after that awful knee injury he suffered in Miami.

But hip injuries scare me to death. I always end up thinking of Bo Jackson when I hear of an athlete injuring a hip.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He did get pushed which can be just as bad.

I did see him come up lame and thought he did a hammy. I even told Hoffa that, but he came back in a few plays later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar