Monday Injury Report: White Questionable

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

White's injurys are trouble some. He looks like he has the talent to be a #1 back in the NFL but so far he is as injury prone as Brown. I suspect the Titans will want to extend Henry and continue to look for a RB in the draft as a future backup in the next year or so.

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Doubt we do that, Soxcat. Also, if I'm not mistaken...didn't LenDale previously have this injury and has been playing through it? That's something CB wouldn't have done and him being out now would mostly be the medical/coaching staff's fault for letting him play.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

This doesn't include the hammy he nursed for months.

9/10/2006 RB ankle questionable (9/10)
    9/17/2006 RB ankle questionable (9/17)
    10/15/2006 RB stomach questionable (10/15)
    12/3/2006 RB hip questionable (12/3)

5. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

The injury originally occurred last week during practice. He didn't practice until Friday I think but then he aggravated it during the game Sunday.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Hall is the one that took a shot Sunday. I am surprised he can even walk. He got nailed by the linebacker.

7. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

He already had the hip flexor didnt he? i thought it was an ankle injury

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

White was in crutches on draft day. I think it will take him a full season to really get over all of the nagging things. He was not in shape when he came to camp or the draft and allot of these injuries seem (to me anyways) to be conditioning issues. Hopefully the team and White will get an off season trainer or someone that can get him in NFL form and I would expect allot of this type of stuff to disappear.

Plus we will not have a three headed monster with one of the heads begging for a contract during preseason. :irked:

9. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

welcome back Chris Brown!!

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yay.....

:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar