Monday Morning QB: Cowboys at Titans Grades

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

The only bad thing Vince did was turn the ball over, other than that his numbers were on par with Bledsoe, and he doesn't have the team that Bledsoe has.

Vince is going to be fine once he gets a real team around him.

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

good analysis phi...

i was very pleased with Young...the two field goal drives in the first half were good...

In the first half, he had me jumping off the couch...

The pass to givens could have been a TD...

In the second half I thought he pressed too much and threw into some horrible coverage. I hope that was b/c we were down and he needed to take the shots...

the running get better this season...i'm sure of it...

Overall I'd give Vince a C+ for this game...

3. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Everybody knows that with Peyton Manning you can win any regular season game.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Don't kid yourselves. You're blinded by hate. With Peyton as our qb, we'd be in the playoffs this year. He's a phenomenal player.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not even Peyton could score enough points to get us over the Schwartzifed Defense.

We maybe in the playoffs, but we'd be out quick smart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar