Monday Morning QB: Titans at Dolphins Grades

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The theme for the Titans shifted from making big plays to taking advantage of the big plays they make as the team lost its third game of the season to the Dolphins 13-10 on Sunday. In the team's first two losses, the Titans made few game-changing plays. Yesterday, the team made a number of big plays but were unable to use them to put away the struggling Dolphins.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001751.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Giving the Secondary a C+? Wait.. which game did they watch?

I know Pac and Hope were ok, but Thompson and Hill deserve an F.

3. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I agree Thompson is terrible and it's time to give Woolfolk a shot. Hill has gone backwards this year playing the pass and tackling. Why is Lowery not playing is he not completly recoverd from his injury if he is let him play, how much worse can he than Thompson.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Coaching should be an F. For not starting Vince Young.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Dolphins offense may be worse than the Titans but Culpepper only had 168 yards passing.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Wanna bet that 100 of them were against Thompson and Hill?

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The team and coaching stinks and it will only get worse!

8. eddieherr

eddieherr Camp Fodder

Again and Again and Again,

If Fisher don't put Young in, all the games are going to be the same.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Am I the only one who felt like Hope was kicking ***? He seemed to always bring the wood. I just wish it'd rub off on Lamont... I just looked at the highlights on NFL.com and they have a nice shot of Lamont desperately trying to avoid hitting Culpepper as he dives for the endzone....

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

wOw C AND b GRADES!

WE MUST HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE 1989 49ERS. nOT A TEAM THAT WAS 0-2.

Even in defeat the titans get good grades from so many fans. Reminds me of cub fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar