Monday Night Football! all about the Saints??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whitevick331, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Ehhh only thing I got out of this was that the Saints are a fluke and that Emmit Smith is the only one who has any sence on the ESPN countdown crew...

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

if only the gov't would care about NO/Katrina as much as ESPN does....

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

anyone catch Chris Berman say something about us being from Memphis ?

4. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

^^^^I think he was quoting some song

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yeah, it was all saints vs young and while we were kicking butt it became what is wrong with saints.

They did have to give props to bulluck and haynesworth they had no choice. Both those guys were dominating!

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yeah, building below sea level, not such a great idea, another thing to blame on the french. :grrhee:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

8. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

What MNF and the NFL probably has not yet fully grasped is that the 38th largest metropolitan market in America (the Austin Texas metropolitan area) has joined the 39th largest metropolitan market in America (the Nashville metropolitan area) in its undying love and devotion to the Tennessee Titans, thus giving the Titans a fan base every bit as large as that of St Louis, San Diego, and bigger than Denver, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Kansas City, Indianapolis and, of course, New Orleans.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDglm-vGES8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDglm-vGES8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar