Monster size pool!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah. It's just being at the beach that does something for me. I'll go in for awhile, but there's something about just being there and seeing it that has some huge effect on me. Just seeing a picture of the beach calms me down. Some kind of primal thing, I'm guessing. I'm going down to N.O./ mississippi here in a month or so and am staying on the beach. I'm excited for that.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

yeah. I like the beach itself... just not so much the actual ocean.

Night time at the beach = bliss.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Two words.. Sea Lice.
    Imagine 250 chigger bites that just won't stop itching.
    You have to pee in a rag and rub it on the "bites". The only way to get relief.
    Anyone who has ever lived on the coast knows all to well.
    I beached when I was a kid. Don't know how many times I burned the skin off the feet bottoms. Once those sea lice started up that was it for me..

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Only problem I have with beach/ocean is sand. Get's everywhere. It's coarse.

And it turned this guy into Vader.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Best line in star wars. Period.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Friday night my friends and I randomly decided to drive to Destin just for the day. We got there at 9am, stayed on the beach until 4pm, got stuck in Destin traffic until 7pm and didn't get home until 3am.

I went 42 hours without sleep and drove most of the way there. I used sunscreen multiple times throughout the day, but that wasn't enough. I am a lobster.

Never been this exhausted.

One thing I can definitely conclude from the trip: Alabama blows. What a terrible state. Everything about it is pure trash. We made fun of it all the way down. Birmingham did look nice, but Montgomery is perhaps the worst city I've ever been in. Opp (dumbest name for a city ever) smells like pure butthole and every other part of Alabama that we drove through smelled like something rotten or dead. Not sure why I forgot about all of this. I used to drive to Destin a lot, but it's been a few years.

No offense to anyone in Bama, but damn... it was awful (from what we saw).

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I would toss a snickers bar in it just to see how fast something that big can be cleared out.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I pooped in the bathtub once when I was 3.

my grandmother barehanded that bad boy right into the toilet. lol

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats love

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's old school grunt. People are too fragile to barehand poo these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar