Mooney’s setback from broken hand a thing of past

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Fullback Collin Mooney has a six-inch scar on the top of his left hand, evidence of surgery for a broken bone he suffered in June. He’s no longer wearing a cast, however.

“They put three screws in there, but it is back to normal pretty much,” said Mooney, who took three years away from football to fulfill a military commitment with the Army. “It feels good. I can do everything.”

Mooney is competing with Quinn Johnson to be the starting fullback this season. The Titans aren’t expected to re-sign Ahmard Hall, their fullback the previous six seasons.

“I have to keep doing what I am doing at fullback, and keep doing what I am doing on special teams,” Mooney said. “That should help.”

Source: Titans Insider

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was worried that would be the end to this guy, glad to hear he's recovered and ready for camp. His military background makes me think Ahmard Hall 2.0. Hall was great for us before his suspension and concussions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar