More evidence that the NFL is rigged.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

And how many times in the NFL have you seen the losing team in the victory formation

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Something like this is no different than anything else. A HUGE scam on millions of people pulled off by thousands of people. When a few people are involved, at some point, the bubble bursts. Look at the Lance Armstrong deal. He had everyone fooled for over a decade but in the end, someone cracked. And that was only with a handful of people knowing about it.

If the scam takes THOUSANDS of people over DECADES and DECADES. Its just not possible. Just like believing we never went to the Moon. Or 9/11 was caused by our own government.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is whats wrong with America. You see something to cry about, so you cry about it.

If you're simply better than the other team then no one can stop you from winning games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yep. I will almost never whine about a call. If your team is playing as they should, they should be ahead enough to where a ref could not decide the outcome.

If you put a game in a ref's hands.. then you get what they give you, and that's it, whether it be good or bad.

5. JCBRAVE

My biggest beef with refs are flops.

Flops are illegal and by NFL rules should result in a penalty. But I have NEVER in my life seen a flopper flagged. In fact, they get the call in their favor!!! Why is this allowed???? Drives me nuts refs reward pussies

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Somebody must really hate Bills 90-93

7. JCBRAVE

If the NFL was rigged, why are they're scouting departments? If things are predetermined then no need for a draft either. And with over 20 cameras and 120,000 eyeballs at every game, wouldn't it be rather hard to fool everyone?

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Exactly why I said throw the ball and try to score a TD.

9. JCBRAVE

Think it thru.

00:02 to go, need 2 scores, a FG could in some parallel universe only take 1 second, then recover the onside kick and run it in for a TD.

You dont have time to throw a TD and get the ball with 2 secs left

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

You can't advance an onside kick once you recover it the play is dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar