Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

More evidence that the NFL is rigged.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Jan 22, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,035
    And how many times in the NFL have you seen the losing team in the victory formation
    titan520 and Mberglo high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $153
    Something like this is no different than anything else. A HUGE scam on millions of people pulled off by thousands of people. When a few people are involved, at some point, the bubble bursts. Look at the Lance Armstrong deal. He had everyone fooled for over a decade but in the end, someone cracked. And that was only with a handful of people knowing about it.

If the scam takes THOUSANDS of people over DECADES and DECADES. Its just not possible. Just like believing we never went to the Moon. Or 9/11 was caused by our own government.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,204
    This is whats wrong with America. You see something to cry about, so you cry about it.

If you're simply better than the other team then no one can stop you from winning games.
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,556
    yep. I will almost never whine about a call. If your team is playing as they should, they should be ahead enough to where a ref could not decide the outcome.

If you put a game in a ref's hands.. then you get what they give you, and that's it, whether it be good or bad.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,204
    My biggest beef with refs are flops.

Flops are illegal and by NFL rules should result in a penalty. But I have NEVER in my life seen a flopper flagged. In fact, they get the call in their favor!!! Why is this allowed???? Drives me nuts refs reward pussies
    BigTitanFan high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    Somebody must really hate Bills 90-93
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,204
    If the NFL was rigged, why are they're scouting departments? If things are predetermined then no need for a draft either. And with over 20 cameras and 120,000 eyeballs at every game, wouldn't it be rather hard to fool everyone?
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,869

Exactly why I said throw the ball and try to score a TD.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,204
    Think it thru.

00:02 to go, need 2 scores, a FG could in some parallel universe only take 1 second, then recover the onside kick and run it in for a TD.

You dont have time to throw a TD and get the ball with 2 secs left
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,869

You can't advance an onside kick once you recover it the play is dead.