More evidence that the NFL is rigged.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

That is why you ALWAYS look people in the eye and NEVER... NEVER break eye contact with someone you're speaking to. I find that if you engage someone in conversation with an intense glare for 3 minutes or more and you don't see any type of temporary changing of the eye, then they are legitimate humans.

But if they look away or keep trying to break eye contact from your intense, respectful stare.. that's a dead giveaway they're trying to hide the moment when they've had their eyes revert to reptilian form and back.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think it is very possible games have been influenced by the refs via instruction, I try not to dwell on it though.

Honestly, some of you are borderline retarded with some of these arguments.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I used to watch a TV show on ABC about alien reptiles that take human form

4. Titans Eternal

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No no, not this one. The Illuminati is the biggest.

Famous people? Illuminati. People that know famous people? Illuminati. And yes, there are people that truly believe that.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Guys, I don't think the nfl is rigged. Is it possible that a ref here or there may prefer one team over the other? Hell yes. Is it possible that they may "miss" something here or there due to their team preference? Hell yes. Would the league permit this if it were known? I doubt it. If it EVER came to light......... the league would be OVER and they would lose BILLIONS. It's not happening.

Not to mention the congressional hearings and so forth that would come from it (not that congress has anything better to do, right?)

Keep one thing in mind. These refs are not watching the games on Hi Def monitors. They only get to replay reviewable plays which are challenged or when it's required. Half of these bad calls could be the stupid ref was not focussing on that one guy. Or the ref didn't get his head turned in time. Or the ref was looking where he was running for just a split second to not trip over something, then looks up, call missed. All this is much easier to understand and believe than some massive conspiracy.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Too much listening to Prison Planet bro.

8. Titans Eternal

But what are your thoughts on reptilian aliens?

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Or are people stupid who just accept what "higher powers" tell them as the truth without questioning any shady behavior? Seems like the easy way out to me.

I'm not saying I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I also don't just ignore them simply because "they are ignorant". I look at the facts from both sides and formulate my own opinion.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

ya.makes total sense.

Eyes. Got it. I can dig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar