More Hoge on Young stuff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Why the sudden crush on Hoge? Is it really that important what he says? I don't get it. I think I've seen at least 3 threads talking about the guy - right or wrong, he's probably having a blast by all this attention directed to him.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

if everyone enjoys positive or negative exposure, where Michael Jackson ne more?????????????

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

sounds to me like he's working on damage control..

quote:
    "It's just too early to make a final judgment on any rookie right now'' Hoge said.
    wasen't he the first too lay a final judgment on VY even before his NFL debute. Sounds like he's eating his words already.

To be fair, he wasen't really that bad as a RB. he did have a 3.8 career rushing avg during his 8 years. He sucks as a analyst though.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

When everything is said and done Merill Hoge will be a homer just like all of us. He probably has VY posters all over his house. Hes just playing hard to get

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i thought that was pretty funny too.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'd be willing to bet that when VY's fabulous career is over that he will have more yards then merrill hodge did in his mediocre at best career.

And by yards I mean rushing yards and in case you didn't know merrill, vince is a QB and will have more rushing yards than you in his career and you played what position oh RB the guy who carries the ball every other play plus you were on the steelers who never pass.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I hate to dissappoint you, but what Rush said was true-----and not at all racist.

[​IMG]

8. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Salsbury showed the highlite of the OT run and said "The Rookie of the year." You could here Hodge in the background laughingly say "No way!"

9. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

F U HOGE he just doesnt want to admit he was wrong about him earlier.what about mario? leinert? they dont have as many wins...

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

You guys remind me of puppets and Hoge is pulling the strings..

Dance Puppets Dance :rotfl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar