More of Moore

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

It's not like UNM is a powerhouse nor is the rest of the conference.
    Air Force
    Brigham Young
    Colorado State
    New Mexico
    San Diego State
    UNLV
    Utah Utes
    Wyoming Cowboys

That being said his stats are still impressive and I seem to recall another pretty good back from that conference....Marshall Faulk SD State

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The most he can hope for is a practice squad spot and making the active roster next year when Brown is gone.

3. DJB

DJB Starter

I dont think I'll ever see Moore in a Titans uniform after the pre-season

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

does anyone think if he is impressive tonight, fisher might give him a shot next week at the starting position???

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

You know he's from Roswell.

ALIEN!!!!

6. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

HTML:
    http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=14529
    he seems to have had a bad combine and all-star game... this with playing in a weak conference will keep most players on the bench in the pros... or make some severly underestimate him. some just don't perform to their abilities at the combine and i think this is one of those guys. really intelligent... great vision... good person... slow 40... average bench. i think he's a 4.5 guy who just ran a 4.65 when he was tested.

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

more of ganther and nande!

8. smili

smili Starter

Noticed they put him in for some kick/punt returns vs. Buffalo. Fisher's trying to find a spot for him. I think both he and Ganther have a kind of wiggle that the Chow would like to have in quicker/shiftier back, and none of the Brown/White/Henry group has that.

9. hoheff78

hoheff78 Camp Fodder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar