More Sigs!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

And Paul Williams was known as "The Freak" in college. So we have some sort of trifecta of Freaks and Beasts here. I do think that Henry should remain the Beast... or perhaps Predator.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

predator it is,

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

he's the human version of predator. They look like twins...
    [​IMG]

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if i had that action figure, i would play with it...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If the guy is already known as The Mutant because of the physique why would we change it now?

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

[​IMG]

Ur sig is almost the same as mine. See look below. Hold on let me blab. Blah blah bleeeeee bloooo Chris Brown suckssssssss aaaaahhh. Lendale stole my hotdog bun. Ok there it goes. Whats up with Henry's number in your sig its like cut off? Fix it. Otherwise its really good

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

the number thing i did on purpose, idk show the "beast effect" taking place, the only reason our sigs look alike is because thats the ONLY picture of chris henry in full uniform out there.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Did you use a psd of Bulluck and add a 42 on it? lol

Anyways. Where did you get the Cortland sig thing

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

"Running is second nature to me," he said. "It's what I do."

NFL clubs love speed, but they especially love it when it comes in a 5-feet-11, 230-pound package of energy. Quick, now, tell me how many backs that size peel off a 100 in 10.56 seconds. I can't think of one, either, and apparently neither could teammates who called Henry "the mutant."

Chris Henry
    Biography:
    Fighting for carries at running back. Henry mixes speed and power, perfect compliment to Mike Bell and Gilbert Harris.

Nicknamed "The Mutant" because of his imposing physique. Has the size of a linebacker and the speed of a wide out.

Chris Henry is THE MUTANT!

Even Beast McCoy was a mutant..

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yes, and i made it. (the finnegan sig, i made it.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar