more than 30 dog carcasses found on Vick property

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Ron Mexico, Run for the Border!

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It's pretty sad when Marcus Vick is the most civilized person in your family.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's pretty terrible, I just hope there's enough evidence for a conviction.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I'm glad we get to play Atlanta next season :evil:

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

That is absolutely disgusting. Those 30 dead dogs could be happy staying in a loving home. Instead, Michael Vick murdered them for his personal pleasure. I would love to see somebody confront him about this just to see what this sicko says.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Vick has to be the dumbest player ever.. he knows that he's under investigation and still leaves the carcasses laying around his property... :irked:

weird.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I thought about that too, but he was screwed. Even if he dug them up at night, he'd be busted. Everyone was watching that home. The Neighbors, the cops, the media, and maybe eveb a satellite or two. The Feds were probably just waiting for him to start digging and he'd be in even worse trouble. His only real hope was to hope they had no cause to raid the property. But the Feds said scew that and moved in regardless. They can fake the cause to move in later. But good for them, I hope they bring him down for what is clearly a crime to all of america.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You'd know if he had been digging and 30 dogs is a lot of bones to dig out.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Goodell? what say you?

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

my gut tells me Goodell will look the other way on this. :sad2: He'll likely say some kind of crap about "due process"...:loser:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar