Morgan Doubtful for Week 1

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You can give me all the "it sucks" you want but you had no clue what you were talking about. Just admit it.

Like Gunny said ignorance and racism are a team.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well I wasn't really serious....

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'll stop telling you that you suck when you stop sucking.

:yes:

And when did I say anything incorrect? Dunlap has not played in any preseason game and is questionable for the regular season opener. That's all I said. You can infer whatever you'd like from that statement, which is usually what you do anyway.

What I was getting at by bringing up Dunlap's injury was just saying that both players have knee injuries that are puting their availability for week one in jeopardy. I thought most of the people on the board would be smart enough to understand that, but I'll be sure to add pictures next time to make my post more coherent for the great state of Alabama.

[​IMG]
    +
    [​IMG]
    =
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

its amzing how 2-3 people can drag this site down so much...

5. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

trolltide...the king of ASSUMPTION

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

been looking everywhere for some link....where'd u get that from? does it tell u anything else?

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

irony right here...

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:slap:

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Lame.

So why did you give me an "it sucks" for saying we should have drafted dunlap? Why because he played so great last year? His playing great contradicts my comment? Morgan didn't play hardly at all last year genius.

Is availability for game 1 all this is about? So if dunlap misses game one and then has a hall of fame career my comment was wrong?

Say something else stupid.

:moon2:

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What about your idiotic comment did i not understand? Another poster set you straight also.

Being ignorant is not something to be proud of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar