Morgan's Future with the Titans...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm sure the money would make them happy. They have no issues cutting down half the forest trying to find them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I use to visit Egypt all the time when I was younger. I would go to see all my uncles and aunts and cousins. So Egypt has always been special to me.

But man next time you should visit Ethiopia, so much history there. Beautiful place. Very humbling to, but you have been to a lot of African countries so I'm sure you know what I mean.

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I like the move for Morgan. I think he is going to surprise a lot of people this year.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd love to do Egypt proper, but only was there for a day because of all the muslim brotherhood **** going on. Still went to the Museum, el-tahrir square and the pyramids so I saw a bit in Cairo.

Would love to do the middle parts of Africa like Ghana, Senegal etc.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Title read as Morgan has no future with the Titans.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

GoT thinks that Morgan would have been better served hanging out in Atlanta and drinking Grey Goose with his boys at Jock and Jill's as opposed to spending a few weeks adhering to a schedule around doctors, trainers, and top tier NFL players.

7. Gridiron Gun

Gridiron Gun Starter

Movie was called Congo.

And I like the move for Morgan. I think he and Ayers can be our future at OLB. Philips and Wimberly will get more playing time at first of course.

Article today also said Brown would be an inside linebacker.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I haven't read this thread in a while but why in the hell do you folks think Morgan is so great. The Titans can do better without him..plain and simple Morgan sucks

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Because he gets a ton of almost sacks.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Almost sacks (QB hurries) are a good thing.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar