Mort says Fisher out.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I love the comments about a love affair between adams and young. How about the love affair that fisher has with KFC and Donnie Nickey?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Just a gut feeling but I don't think Bud will do anything with either until the CBA is settled.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I feel something might happen as early as Monday the 3rd
    for the love of all things holy, at least do something with Cecil

4. uatyomainemaine

uatyomainemaine Camp Fodder

This is by far the best response on this post! The haters shout out their facts that VY sucks, is an idiot that can't learn an offense, doesn't make audibles, can't throw and he should be gone!

All of these should show with a lost when the clock reaches zero! Throughout the history of the NFL, usually when a teams QB was not capable of doing the things you haters complain about, almost exclusively that team would lose when that QB was in the game.

Oh yea the argument is its the running game, its the Defense and I know its 100 % CJ!

Wow, same players, same running back, same offense and supposedly even more advanced offense when Collins is in! However for some god forsaken reason the wins come more than the losses. It's a football Miracle!

Or an unexplained phenomenon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

anytime you make a player more powerful than the coach you will have problems!!!

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Minus those pesky injuries to the secondary.. KFC didn't put up those points against The Titans..

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Why ponder the past? Fisher gone. Next problem (enter VY).

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I think this is the right thing to do we should draft Newton or any other Qb and give Vince one more shot with out Fisher.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ahem, he can't stay healthy and can't beat the top tier teams.
    Must be some unexplained phenomenon..

10. Ai2Ai

Ai2Ai Starter

Cannot wait until Vince plays like a true Franchise QB and all of you haters are all over his you know what..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar