Mortgage Companies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VolnTitan, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

So...looking to refinance...anyone have any suggestions for a trustworthy mortgage company or is that an oxymoron like Jumbo Shrimp...

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

We are also looking to refinance in the near future and I'm considering a local credit union. They are probably more trustworthy than a national company and we should get a very good rate.

One thing to consider is that mortgages can be sold, so who you refinance with is more than likely not going to be the same company that holds your mortgage in several years. We've had 3 different companies in the last 10 years.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Understand them being sold...same happened with us. We looked at our credit union, but for some reason they only do 12 year refinancing. We need atleast 15.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Accurate or First Family mortgage? I haven't personally done anything through them but have heard good things.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Isn't this what caused the recession? People refinancing?

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

nope, it was people making 40k a year... taking out an adjustable rate mortgage on a 400k home.. then their higher payments begin kicking in... yeah...

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Refinancing is good if you have stable income and good credit. Rates will be this low until the end of 2013. I work for a mortgage company that you all have probably heard of. Send me a PM if you want some more information as I don't want to spam this board my company's selling points.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Erick...should we wait to see if rates go down more? We are looking at churchill right now

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its all is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar