Moses not parting any seas here

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Nash, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nash

Nash Starter

from ESPN

" University of Georgia defensive end Quentin Moses, who went into the season rated either as the No. 1 or No. 2 senior prospect at his position by most NFL personnel chiefs, is having a miserable season, and his poor production and lack of effort has not escaped the notice of league talent evaluators. Moses has 21 tackles, including seven tackles for losses, but just one sack. He posted a team-high 11½ sacks in 2005, which helped boost him up most early lists for the 2007 draft. But beyond his pedestrian numbers, scouts feel that Moses' lax play is what is most glaring, and some personnel people have suggested it's almost as if he is trying not to get hurt, to protect his draft interests. Said a college scouting director from an NFC franchise that would like to find a young, developing pass rusher in next year's draft: "He plays for the 'Dawgs, but he's playing like a dog right now. Somebody needs to light a fire under his ***.":rolleyes:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i liked what i saw last night from gaines adams, but i still likes me some calvin johnson.

3. I was high on Moses, but Adams looks the better choice right now...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Moses may tear it up the 2nd half of season like Mario Williams did last year.

5. Fry

even if moses gets two sacks a game for the rest of the year he wont get double digits.

of course, the same could be said for gaines adams. they both have zero sacks this year.

6. it just said moses had 1 sack

7. Fry

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Don't know what's up with that page, but Gaines has like 7-8 sacks so far. Also has a good # of TFL's.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

And a game saving TD.

10. and the last name gaines

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar