Moss done

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Haha, sure why not.

2. iQon

iQon Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Anybody else love woody, I mean Randy's accent?

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

..and did nothing with him. Pathetic. I wonder when the next time we will have a Hall of Fame receiver on our team.. oh wait.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

With just a dose of work ethic, Moss EASILY should have been the greatest receiver to ever play and the gap wouldn't have been close.

I have no doubt Moss is in freakish shape like his agent claims, which actually makes it disappointing to hear him decide to retire, just the final piece of evidence that he didn't have that passion that was needed to make him the greatest. You look at a guy like T.O. who's much older and has a list of career threatening injuries, and he's still going strong and will pretty much play for anything at this point.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Eh, there's a reason Moss slid all the way to The Titans when he came available. One dimensional receiver with a pissy attitude. Don't ask him to run a route. There's been plenty of WR's who were better but just flashed shorter.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

#2 WR all time, behind Rice in my books. I can't believe we couldn't figure out how to use this guy. The dude can still play, and I believe he'll be back. He'll go to a super bowl talented team if someones hurt, I still like NYJ or NE is possible landing spot for Randy

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

remember how pumped we all were when we got Moss. lol

9. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

By the end of this era, Andre Johnson will be considered an all-time better WR than Randy Moss. Book that.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Nope, Andre has to win a ring first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar