Moss - "I'm not Woody".....Wants to stay with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

I would love to have him back. I can imagine that if Moss did return the current (or new) coaching staff would make it so that Britt and Moss end up playing different reciever positions to get them both on the field at the same time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

maybe his agent told him no one is going to offer a contract to a touchdownless 33 year old receiver who bashes his head coach on live radio...just maybe..

3. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I would think if he wanted to come back so bad, he wouldn't still have himself listed as "Minnesota Vikings wide receiver" on his official website

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i be hopen for dis.

hims and britt be ballin next season with Mac10

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

How long is scaife going to be on the GoTitans banner? He's not on the team anymore lol. IT IS TIME FOR THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!!

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if it was up to BS he would have dropped that a long time ago

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Hopefully we'll have a coach smart enough to put him and Britt on the field together next year.

Jeff Fisher: 'Wait a minute... we could create a mis match? What the hell is that? You mean... it would be difficult to cover both of them and CJ at the same time? And Jared Cook would just add to the calamity? Screw that... Moss and Cook on the Bench. Get Scaife and Gage out there, lets see how that goes.'

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Who?

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'd love pay Randy $4-5 mill to do nothing.

That's what we've done for 2 seasons with Scaife.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Randy Moss isn't an idiot, he must know his options for next year are limited so of course he's going to say he wants to be a Titan next season. And clearly Fisher thinks Randy is Woody. First Vince questions Fisher and he's placed on IR. Next, Bo questions Fisher, and he's deactivated. Then Woody questions Fisher, and "Randy" get's benched. Bo and Vince should learn from Moss. If you're going to question stink breath aka Jeff Fisher, then you need an alias.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar