Most amazing obstacle course in the world

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that show still on?

I bet it would be a lot different now.

I still like Thunderdome best. Two men enter ....

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

well, the re-runs are shown on espn classic, but they're all from the early 90's.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Ah, the good ol days. I think the one I played the most is where you have to try and get the balls in the can while being tackled. That was pure entertainment.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I use to play this game in scouts called British Bull Dog. Basically who ever was it had to pick up a person and get there legs off the ground for
    seconds of pin them on the grounds for the same amount of time. If you did the person was on your team and could assist in future captures. I am not sure how the game entirely worked but at some point the game allowed you to drag the person back to thier starting line and they would be on your team too. It wopuld get briutal with kids fighting for there lives to stay in.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Oh yeah you had to count : 1 2 3 british bull dogs! and they were yours. Lots of pain involved in that game....

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I am suprised we didn't get hurt more with games like chicken fighting, british bulldog, wall ball, and kill the carrier. The only time I remember someone getting really hurt was when we had a rock fight. And, well, you guessed it, I hit a kid in the head with a rock. He came out of his trench in the rail yard and wham. I can still see it bounce off his forehead to this day. And I don't think any of us actually thought someone would get hit. But of course, there could be no other result. We were throwing rocks afterall. He immediately charged me as I stood on high ground. This is where it got interesting. We immendialtely started to tussle. We were no more than about twenty feet from the little league fields, and I don't know exactly how it happened, but within seconds we were in a dugout. I now think of that as quite odd. But whatever. There we were, and then before I knew it we were on the ground near first base. Apparenntly, and at some point, both teams who were on the field at the time, and some of our friends, were in a brawl. I don't know exactly what happened next, but there was a lot of dust, and a lot of arms, and legs, and stuff. And one umpire in there somewhere. And for no good reason. When it all cleared there were mits and stuff everywhere. The kicker to all of this was that this fight was with my next door neightbor Jimmy, and in like a day or two we were back to normal again. But it was one of those things I won't forget. Cause frankly, throwing rocks at each other was pretty stupid, and then all hell broke loose.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We played british bulldog for footy training.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yeah, I got hit with a rock one time before track practice, right in the forehead, probably an inch or two above my eye. That thing bled like hell. The annoying thing was that I wasn't even throwing them, I was just the guy sitting out there waiting for the coaches not really doing anything, so of course I'm the guy that got hit. I probably would have done something similar to the rest of the story had I not known that the coach was on his way out. Funny thing was, I still practiced that day, which probably wasn't the best idea, but it was just track :ha:

9. leefrone

leefrone Camp Fodder

he blew through that course

10. leefrone

leefrone Camp Fodder

i just want to try it once to see how i would do. no way I could do it timed though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar