Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Most anticipated games for 2014

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Alex1939, Feb 13, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Watch Dogs
  2. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596
    I loved CoD4.. probably the best CoD out there even with it's problems. Most other CoDs have been mediocre or worse. MW2 was fun to goof around but you can't really take it seriously. BO1 was alright, but that damn hit detection doe.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    When MW2 was out I used to play online from time to time with a guy I worked with who was also a mod for Xbox Live. If you remember there was a TON of cheating in that game. It was funny to watch him say something to some guy about cheating. Only to have that guy mouth back and laugh at my friend. Did not go well for those people.
  4. LosingBy3 Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,799
    Black ops 1's setting was great, The vietnam war is one of my favorite historical times to study, too. Black ops did have serious hit detection issues, though, but after a while, it evened out, somehow. Loved running the skorpion, M60(for my, this bullshit has got to stop gun) spas 12, I'm mostly a high power, low RoF kinda guy.

Those kind of guns get me better results than high RoF/low damage guns do, especially the Semi Autos, Had some guy on clops 2 ***** at me, saying I was using a modded controller while using the FAL and SMR, but all he used was the MSMC, and he called me cheap. pfffffttttt.
  5. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    Bayonetta 2
    Monolith X
    Treachery in Beatdown City
    Child of Light
    Pier Solar HD

Have many others pre-ordered like Watch Dogs and Mario kart
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,809
    The Division is the game I'm looking forward to the most. I'm also getting Watch Dogs and Murdered: Soul Suspect.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,923
    March 31st YALL!

EARLY APRIL YALL!!!

Who is playing??? Titans Eternal send pm with username and server

Already out and incredible!!! Why are yall not playing and talking bout this??? One of your abilities is to have an alien satellite shoot out of your ass and teleport you to other locations. C'mon yall!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    Chill, or you'll have a heart attack.
  6. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor