most complete list of FA i could find..........

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

My Free Agency wish list from above:

6 Asante Samuel CB 5-10 185 8.0 Unrestricted New England
    15 Kawika Mitchell LB 6-1 253 7.7 Unrestricted Kansas City
    22 Charles Grant DE 6-3 290 7.3 Unrestricted New Orleans
    39 Ken Hamlin S 6-2 209 7.1 Unrestricted Seattle

The 32nd ranked defense needs a little help

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I like Kawika Mitchell as well. Big strong MLB.

3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I would love to use free agency to upgrade the dline and linebackers but I think they can snag a top notch safety and corner in the draft.

Romance Tayor has been invited to the NFL combines and as I hear depending on his performance he can move all the way up to the 2nd round.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Ummmm....

How come the rankings on the left don't match the 'grades' for the players? I could almost understand if QB's were over-valued compared to other positions, but even amongst QB's...Garcia has a much lower grade but ranked much higher than Matt Schaub.

I pared down the list and re-ordered it (above) by grade. A few things surprise me...Adalius Thomas appears to be ranked a bit lower than his production would indicate....same with Samuel though an 8.0 grade isn't exactly bad....Starks is ranked WAY higher than his production has been.

I didn't realize London Fletcher was gonna be a free agent....

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar