Most disappointing team of week 1?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Sep 12, 2006.

?

Most disappointing team of week 1

Poll closed Sep 17, 2006.
  1. Seattle

3.2%
  2. New England

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Denver

12.9%
  4. Tampa Bay

9.7%
  5. Dallas

6.5%
  6. Washington

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Carolina

29.0%
  8. Tennessee

38.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atlanta played very well against the Panthers, but Denver were very disappointing.

But you have to remember that Denver started badly last year as well...

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I didn't put them here simply cuz we all know they suck. You can't do worse than suck, so they didn't make it here LOL

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

has to be the Titans. The Jets game was suppose to be one of a few winable games this yr.

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

And then... Kerry Collins appeared

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I am not sure. I think last night the Raiders did worst then suck. Giving up on a 20 point deficit with 9 minutes left in the game? The cuts to the "fans" leaving was classic Raiders. The only thing I think of is that Monday night game a few years back when Indi put up 28 points in 4 minutes. If they can do it anyone can do it, there is always a possibility.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

:grrr: :gag: :barf: :wall:

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I say Carolina, that's no way for a SB calibre team to play. Atlanta is good and all, but not that good.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Carolina, a team picked my many to go to the superbowl, including my self, and they lose to Atlanta, and Ron Mexico.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I suppose it would have to be either them or Denver.

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Very true. And sad. I keep hearing how John Fox is such a great head coach. Is he? Granted they didn't have Smith, but that D played like crap. I'm sure they'll get better as the season goes along and they'll be one of the top ranked Ds at the end of the year, but they gaveup way too many rushing yards...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar