Most fired up you've been in awhile?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah I think this game got some blood boiling :grrr: But I guess life would be a little boring w/o some drama.

I think we all knew this was going to be a heavyweight slugfest, but I wasn't even sure I could get as fired up as I used to for the Ravens. But I guess it's like riding a bike. No matter how long it's been, you'll never forget it. No matter how long it's been since a yearly rivalry, we still hate the Ravens :ravens:

I was talking to a Ravens fan last year, and he made it sound like the Titans and their fans always put more into the rivalry since we had been beat down for so many consecutive games by them. Maybe that has turned around a bit :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I hope you're right. :wink2:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Yeah, this game def refreshed my memory.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Blood was def boiling.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It brought back a lot of old things...some I could do without...but the W is sweet

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah I guess these few hard fought wins since the 0-5 streak is like therapy. It'd be a bit sweeter if the FG hadn't been blocked at the end of the game in '06 (think it was '06 anyway). We'd be like 4-0 over the last few years including that freakin excellent win in the '04 playoffs :)

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Ravens are my least favorite team.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Both they and the Colts are tied for that honor. :brow:

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I guess it's hard for me to say between the Ravens and Jags. There's just something about that physical matchup that makes me dislike those two the most. As of right now, the Ravens are the most hated :))

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That's right now.

But, let's see what you're saying in twenty-two days. :wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar