Most hated Titans rival?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Apr 15, 2012.

?
  1. Steelers

32.8%
  2. Ravens

40.3%
  3. Colts

4.5%
  4. Jaguars

3.0%
  5. Texans

16.4%
  6. Other

3.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Yes!

I chose the Ravens for what they do to Tenn in the playoffs. I don't like the Steelers because I'm jealous of their success, simply put. I don't have a big problem with Jacksonville because I can't remember them beating us in a game that really mattered (late season or playoffs). The Texans have a good shot at developing into one, but I feel the animosity is too one-sided at this point to be considered a real "rival." Finally the Colts are a kind of "Big Brother" to the Titans, IMO, so I guess that could be one. Indy's sheer dominance makes me resent them more than hate them.

Because of divisions I don't consider the Titans to have a rival in the true sense of it.

2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Loving the Steeler hatred here, let's keep that going. Although the Steelers are my least favorite franchise and especially fan base in the history of organized athletics at any level, I think the Tejans will eventually become our all time most embittered rival. Our hatred of them is still in its infancy and in 10 years will be an all out gang war prison riot. I can't wait.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Pats - Hate them

Then Ravens for sure.

Colts
    Steelers
    Texans
    Jags

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

I went to WVU and there were steelers fans everywhere... man i hated them with a passion.. the sad part is we never beat them the 4 years i was there...

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

The Stoolers, no question for me. They are not as much as a "rival" as they used to be before the NFL remade divisions. But being an Oilers fan from the mid 80's it the Stoolers for me. Actually they are my most hated professional sports team of any kind. :grrr:

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I voted Texans cause that's what I felt at the minute, although I think all the choices are fine. Jags aren't much of a rivalry because we've always owned them. And I've never felt the animosity in the rivalry with the Colts. After meeting great Ravens fans that took some sting away and once killer Ray retires that will also lessen the rivalry. The Steelers always suck but it's just not the same as when it was the central division. Losing that division really ruined our best rivalries in my opinion.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This isn't even close for me. I despise the Ravens more than any other team.

Coming in 2nd would be the Steelers. Seems like they get every phantom call out there and I hate that crap.

Texans and Jaguars aren't bad, they've sucked for so long I look forward to playing them.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

For me it is Steelers, no question. I HATE the steelers.

The Ravens have given us legendary games, but they are always fun to watch. And let's face it, we beat ourselves in the '08-'09 playoffs. The Ravens didn't fumble those balls, LW and Crumpler did.

In a Ravens v. Steelers playoff game or otherwise, I will root for the Ravens any and every time.

If Heinz field were destroyed by a villain like in the Batman movie, and the fans and team were sucked into the bowels of the earth, I wouldn't cry. Not even a bit.

In fact, my favorite part of the season had nothing to do with the Titans. It was when Tebow and the Broncos knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs.

Colts used to be one of my personal favorite rivalries, because I have family which are huge Colts fans, but Manning leaving took a lot of wind out of those sails. In fact, without Manning on the Colts, Football wasn't as fun to watch. It's like Megamind finally defeating Metro Man.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I hate the Steelers and Ravens. But I think a team's most hated rival should be within the division.

I don't even count the Jags as an NFL team, really. And the Colts are now harmless with Bighead gone. I guess I have to say the Texans. Mostly because of their fans.* Inferiority complex for years. Then they go off and have a good season and actually make the playoffs for once (literally). Suddenly their fans have this bravado as if they're the New England Patriots or something.

*Not that they're all bad. I've met my fair share of pleasant Texan fans.

10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

No but they did take CJs ankle with them, and the officials decided Flacco didn't have to abide by the play clock rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar