Most Underrated Titan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

David Stewart
    Tony Brown

The thought that came to mind for me was how hard it would be to replace certain players if they went down or were lost to free agency and i think a guy like Stewart would be much harder to replace than a guy like Fuller or even Tulloch.

Brownie proved what a solid player he is having his best season without AH.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

I've gotta say Fuller.

Whenever I hear that he's entering the game or playing field, I'm not worried at all. He's very competent. Very good.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Donnie Nickey

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree with this. Not that I don't think guys like Fuller and Hall are underrated though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. DJB

DJB Starter

Vince Young

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is a good response to your own question, but God no. Do not let Hall carry the rock, he will do nothing with it. Hall is a respectable receiver at times, but if you hand the ball off to 45 he'll lose it. He's too top heavy to be letting run the ball. I agree he's very underrated, but by no means should LenDale's absence mean more carries for 45.

To me the most underrated Titan is Tully. He moves as well as any All-Pro MLB, and is a good tackler in open space. If you think Griffin misses tackles now, wait til the day Tully isn't there. Our Safeties benefit big time from having Tully in front of them, otherwise we would be giving up a lot more TD's than we already do.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Offense- David Stewart
    Defense- Vincent Fuller

Stewart has been an anchor on the line for as long as he's been here. Roos gets alot of glory but it's time people start to recognize "Big Country". For Fuller not to be a starter he's still very important to the team. When he went down last year there was a big drop off. Even casual fans of the Titans are sometimes forgetting him.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Chris Johnson. Take him out of the equation and we have nothing. Ringer might be a solid #2 but he doesn't command nearly as much attention as CJ does out there. All eyes zero in on CJ every play he's on the field. Even on obvious run plays, they know he's gonna get but they still can't do anything to stop him.

He's been labeled as a speedy finesse back but he's proved that he's much more than that. He's a tough runner with great vision, follows his blocks to perfection and he has the ability to take every carry and touch to the house. And while he's no longer a guy who can fly under the radar he's still not regarded as the best RB in the league even those his production suggests he is.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Vince Young

I think you'll see why this year.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yeah, CJ is definitely underrated... as offensive player of the year...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar