most valuable player so far

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Roy322, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

Verner is having great year, so is Casey ......

but if pollard wasnt here i think the attitude of the defense would be the same as last year ...

he turned the culture of the titans defense ...

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

he also cause 2 personal fouls in a row which cost us a game. I love his attitude but can't have those PF in critical situations. Verner is having a career year..... tied for tops in league with int's, idk how you don't give the d mvp to him on this team!

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I saw Casey over ATV, but those 2 along with Wright have all had huge seasons.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ramen Noodles, Beef Jerkey, and Spam.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, if he didn't change the culture on defense we'd have a losing record...never mind.

Pollard ain't done ****.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the D is better without doubt, but still not where anyone wants it.

But JG had it at historic level of suck

7. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Agreed, dude has been money practically every time he has the ball.

8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

There is a Tom Waits song out there somewhere about that one lonely old hot dog tumblin' on the rollers on Thanksgiving and the sad old man thinking about eating it.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Kendall easily O-mvp (though I'm hoping JH can give him a run for his money now that his snaps will increase)

On D I gotta go with Casey over Vern. I love Vern but I feel that Casey's disruptiveness up front has benefited Vern a lot more than Vern's coverage has affected Casey. That's my top 3 though. Then CJ, and then Zach Brown.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

"Who gives a damn when you can't afford the turkey or ham? Living off ramen noodles, beef jerkey, and spam. Now that's sad."

at 3:27 I figured TE would know my song.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar