most valuable player so far

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Roy322, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yup.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Did you mean to quote Bun B or just a coincidence?

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Check last post on page 3 of this thread.

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I'm afraid you're right. We'll instead sign someone else for a lot less money and let him walk away.

5. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I bet ATV is gone after his contract. They would love to have a big lock down corner and they might even draft one. For whatever reason, they gave McCourty a contract and decided to leave ATV out of the mix. They love him though and will try to get him at a bargain now that he has had his best year, but I think it is going to be too little too late.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. amy

amy Starter

We have valuable players???!!! I never knew that!

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

They paid for CJ. Sure they'd pay Verner. Hoping he stays.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

as much as casey has been great at stopping the run, think about our pass D and how bad we would be if Verner were not here? He has done an excellent job at his position and made some amazing plays. I really do hope he stays here! That alone would be a victory

9. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

on this team their has been a few standouts between wright, casey and verner. what i was looking at was sarcasm how much better this team would have been with mariana on it. The future looks bright with Wright and Hunter if we can keep them both. and have a qback to get them the ball. Just goes to show not one single element can make a team they have to be a unit.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

thank you john madden lol sorry I am in a funny mood this morning. btw it's Mariani not Mariana, at least get the player's name right!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar