Motorcycles

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Broken Record, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That's why I always carry my trusty 12 gauge with me everywhere... :suspect:

But for real, that sucks man. The court system is never fun and always takes forever to get anything accomplished.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Anybody know anything about motorcycle parking rules at LP?

3. xpmar9x

Need all the motorcycle ppl opinions:

My bike has a big ol bananannannana seat, that takes the "sporty" look away (google 09 Ninja 650R to see what I mean). There's two ways to fix that, either A: seat cowl or B: new seat. Obvi the seat cowl removes the ability to take a passanger. But still can't decide.. help me choose!

[​IMG]

(my bikes red btw)

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Usually I prefer seat cowls, but that seat on the red one looks nice.

5. xpmar9x

Welp, i'm about a month in and had my first accident. Driving on a country road, was in 2nd... not going fast at all, and sure enough his some loose gravel. Rear wheel slid out from under me, I popped up on my turn and tried to stop, didn't work. Went into the grass, and the bike slid. Pretty minor, need a new front cowling and mirror... about $400. Some minor road rash on my elbows, and a major hit to the ego. Dangit!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Road bikes is as far as I get.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Gravel will certainly do that.

I was pulling over trying to stop and use my phone, tail end slide out from under me but I managed to save it. Would have sucked to because I was right beside a huge ditch that did not look soft at all.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Been thinking about getting a bike the last couple of weeks. Never been on one in my life. Probably won't follow through and get one, but it's always been an interest in the back of my mind.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am trying to sell a big bike(750) that needs a little work. If you are interested in something that big as a first bike, let me know. And no, I wouldn't sell it still needing work.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm all about the Bonneville. If it was good enough for Steve McQueen, it's good enough for me.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar