MotW4 - #45

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This week we have #45

1) What was your team allegiance prior to The Titans?
    2) Do you still follow the old team?
    3) three people, living or dead, that you would like to meet and spend time with?
    4) do you know what #45 won the Heisman twice then failed in the NFL?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Does your knee hurt just before it rains?

Can you rub you belly and pat your head at the same time?

Where do unicorns come from?

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Who is #45?

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

1/2)I was a Packers fan and a pretty big Bucs fan. I still keep up with the Packers and try to closely follow the Bucs but sometimes they are just an awful team to watch.
    3)My grandfather, Teddy Roosevelt, and Wernher von Braun
    4)not without cheating, I had to google.

Lol no, but my car is always washed just before.

No, and even though I am in the privacy of my own home, I am still not going to try lol.

Indianapolis
    Me!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ever travelled overseas?
    Best holiday?
    Best experience?
    What do you do for a job?
    Ever killed a man?
    Should I be a mod?

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

1. I have been to Singapore, Kuwait, Jordan, Dubai, Bahrain, Perth and Sidney Australia. Hawaii as well since I guess it is "overseas"
    2. I LOVE Halloween, sadly I have not been able to enjoy one in over 6 years. I like to sit around and watch a ton of horror movies. Its good times, I also enjoy Thanksgiving to see all my family.
    3. In general or Titan related?
    4. I just lost my job about two months ago, I am currently going to school for Professional Aeronautics though.
    5. No, but I have thought long and hard about it a few times.
    6. Sure

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

1) Favorite movie?
    2) Favorite beer?
    3) Pie or cake?

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

1. I can't really just give one answer. It really depends on my mood. I really enjoy the new Batman movies as well as Watchmen, Pulp Fiction, Pan's Labyrinth. I will probably see something sitting somewhere and later oh "duh".

2. I can narrow this down to three choices lol.

New Castle Brown Ale- this is what I usually pick up because its more readily available than my other two.

Abita Purple Haze- when I find myself in an area it is sold

Unibroue Maudite- is probably my all time favorite. I do not drink it very often because it is somewhat expensive, like $10 for 4, and it has a higher alcohol content. But if I want to relax at the end of the day, this is the beer I choose.

3.Pie, I can't stand cake of any type. Its just way too sweet. I'm getting disgusted just thinking about it now.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Both

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well

as far as Titan memories go, I have only been to two games. My family were never big enough fans to warrant spending money on games and by the time I could afford it, I was either half way across the country or across the world.

I did see us play the Jets and Patriots in 2006 and I remember seeing PacMan take one to the house and Drew Bennett keep dropping passes.

Probably my best though is when I was deployed ironically. I did not get to see any of the games but I did keep up with them. Everyday at the end of our shift, when everyone was in the room, I would announce that the Titans were undefeated. I got to do that for 10 weeks and made sure everyone knew.

My best memories in general were probably my last two years in the Marine Corp. I got promoted and my stresses at work went down quite a bit, and I could balance going out every weekend and still be ok. Met a ton of interesting people.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar