MotW5 - RTH

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

1) Only my mother, father and invisible friends can answer that one... oh, and YOUR MAMA!

2) Pirate. Ninja is too much of a solitary life for me...

3) 3 fist fights. I lost 1... won 1... the second just, well, ended. No "winner"

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

1. A bit minor, but just awful for me... my friend and I were talking about some girl named Jennifer when my other friend and his fiance knocked on the door. I greeted them with "Hey, Britt... hey, Jennifer." Problem was that Britt was correct, her name was Laura. Prior to her, Britt had a HORRIBLE relationship in college with some b***h named Jennifer. That was just awful for me...

2. Cruds seems to have his pulse in things that catch my attention, as well as the going-ons of Nashville... Deuce Wayne just so I can see who the hell that guy is...

3. Lincoln. He freed the slaves... ok, he held the country together... amazing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

First car you owned?

Favourite Author?
    Last book you read?

Last gig you went to?
    Favourite band?

Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

Best movie of 2012 so far?

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

1. Halfway across the Pacific to Hawaii... but, my dream is to go to Australia... I KNOW!

2. I love getting loot for Christmas... but my favorite is seeing family and friends on Thanksgiving Day. So, Thanksgiving

3. Producing... love to make the call on what movies/tv shows get made

4. I work at Sears... have for over 5 years. It sucks. I graduated from MTSU - in TN - in 2000 and worked at WKRN News2 in Nashville and even directed the morning newscast up until... health issues in 2004. After that, I kind of missed out on a lot with rehabbing myself. Missed the boat, so to speak. So, I earn a mediocre paycheck at Sears. Awesome.

5. Pay debt... buy a car... buy a house that wouldn't kill us with taxes... enjoy my new freetime with my wife and daughter.

6. I enjoy NCAA Football... but I don't root for any particular team. I do, however, root against the popular teams - OSU, USC, UT, UF... you name it.

7. Hmm... send me your resume... maybe

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Congrats dude

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

1. YES! New lease on life almost exactly, EXACTLY, 8 years prior to my daughter being born!

2. Love Wycheck... George, McNair... old school Titans, baby. Least favorite is Jeff Fisher

3. I drink it every 4 hours... I'm saving up that extra hour for when I run out. At this point I should have an extra 10 hours saved up for the weekend.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

1. '84 Honda Prelude. I want to go back to if I had $1 Million... I'd buy and restore a silver '84 Prelude. Memories.

2. I enjoy King... though, he pissed me off with the last 2 books of Dark Tower... the journeys of his books are enjoyable

3. Last book I read was Pleasure of my Company and companioned Born Standing Up... both by Steve Martin

4. Some band in Nashville... I've no idea who they were... crazy night

5. I really enjoy Ben Folds... Ben Folds Five?

6. I think Aniston is looking a bit better physically these days - Jolie is getting crazy thin. About 10 years ago... Jolie.

7. Geez... I don't get to watch movies much anymore... not new ones, anyway. Can't wait for Batman and The Avengers, though.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Can you ever break free of Hypnotoad's gaze?

Does Bigfoot exist?

Bonobos or chimps?

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

1) Pit Bull or Chow?

2) Favorite beverage?

3) Bacon

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

1. Never

2. Yes... and he was delicious

3. chimps

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar