Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Drak became even more likable.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It was good dialogue.

The Zune moment was my favorite.

And made me wish I still had my Zune HD. So much iller than any ipod ever was.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Next day after opening weekend the Zune was the #3 item most sought on EBay. I lol'd when I saw that.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

People really can't think for themselves anymore.

Should have sold my OG Power Ranger figurines when the movie came out.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

My buddy sold all his original Power Rangers toys a little over a year ago. He wasn't aware a movie was coming. He could've made so much more had he waited until the movie dropped. I looked on ebay and it was crazy what some of them were going for.

I still have a few large containers full of toys and stuff from my childhood. Was hoping I still had all my Power Rangers stuff so I could cash out but I only had a couple loose figures. I used to have the original figures of every ranger as well as Megazord.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. Now they're going to realize how much better the Zune was than iPods.... 15 years late. Pshhhidiots.

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I went to see Wonder Woman a few days ago. It is the only movie I have ever attended that I did not finish. I walked out right after the scene across "no man's land". Talk about a dry film...

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sexist piece of ****!

• LOL LOL x 3
  10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Lol. Everybody told me it was a great movie..... I should of gone and seen the Mummy instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar