Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I love that movie. RIP Rembrandt.

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I live 20 minutes away from Coney island where most of the movie was filmed. great movie though.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

20 minutes walking or 20 minutes driving? wait, it's the same...:))

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Lol 10 min by driving, but I take the train.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

[​IMG]

A great movie. A little uncomfortable at times liking a serial killer but that's what it aims for. Great acting.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Just recently saw Hannibal Rising, and had to have some more. So bon appetit, here's Red Dragon. Yeah, I'm a little late, better late than never. I thought it was excellent. Voldemort, I mean Fiennes, was great. He has no problems pulling off a disturbed character. Same can be said for Anthony Hopkins.....did he ever blink the whole movie?

[​IMG]

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Have you seen the original version of this movie, Manhunter..
    Bryan Cox played Lector. Michael Mann made the movie so it obviously had a complete different feel from all the rest of the Lector films..

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Here's what showed up from Blockbuster.com this week:

Cool Hand Luke:
    It's Cool Hand Luke, what else needs to be said (except maybe "I can eat 50 eggs!). Legendary movie...

Zodiac:
    I already read the Graysmith book about 5 times and knew the story inside and out but the movie was still pretty nice. 2 big thumbs up - unless of course you can't sit thru a movie that doesn't have Matrix-style fighting and 20 tons of CGI explosions..

Cheech and Chong's Next Movie:

Good, fun, stupid, dopehead humor. So many famous lines in this movie.. "I got burning baby all over me"... Pee Wee Herman getting beat up by an Amazon woman.. I likes it.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Um, wasn't that Maneater?

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well whatever it is, I guess I'm going to have to check it out too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar