Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Divide..
    If you enjoy stuff like Blindness or The Experiment.
    You'll want a bath after this one..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKBClBhQ0PY"]The Divide - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Saw the Avengers last night. Absolutely epic. If you have been following the movies or grew up loving these characters welcome to paradise.

10/10 Not the pinnacle of film but about as perfect of a superhero movie you are ever going to see. Two scenes during the credits. One halfway and another at the end. Stay.

Ran in to this guy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Saw 5 yr Engagement last night. It ended in time for me to exit the theater to a lobby full of grown men wearing what I assume is their kid's (I hope) Iron Man masks and captain America sheilds...

Look, I'm all for "never growing up" and all... but my god. You can have fun, be a fan, etc without throwing your sex-life down the drain.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Was that movie any good?

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea there were tons of people dressed up and even play fighting each other in the theater. I don't hate, to each his own. I'd been at the bar for about two hours before I got there. I was feeling good. Those people were just having fun. It made the entire experience that much more fun.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

It was solid. Had it's moments. The guy from Parks and Recreation (Chris Pratt) was great in it.

Not a hilarious movie, but worth a watch.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I love Jason Segal and Chris Pratt (mainly in Parks and Rec).

I'll wait and see it when my friend who works at the theater wants to, so it's free.

8. Deuce Wayne

It's got a decent story and isn't cheesey. Not bad for a date movie type flick.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You means the guys with their KIDS throwing their sex life down the drain? :sad2:

You don't like it, cool. But your ignorance on this kid of thing is pretty sad. Same thing with Harry Potter.

10. Deuce Wayne

Ignorance?

I like a lot of movies... I didn't show up to "The Fighter" in trunks and gloves.

You seriously defending that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar