Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,243
    The Cabin in the Woods - I smoked and watched this. I honestly have no clue what the movie was even about, but it was insane lol. I've never been a fan of watching a movie while stoned because I just state at the TV and the next thing I know the movie is over.

Jurassic Park 3D - I was only like 4 years old when Jurassic Park came out and my parents weren't cool enough to bring me to the theater to see it back then. It's been years since I've seen this, and I had to check it out on the big screen. Why not do 3D? Might actually be cool. Nope. 3D still sucks. Great movie though, of course.

Sorry, TE... But I'm pretty sure that was the last time I'll ever smoke again. Ain't feeling it anymore.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    I think Jaws probably has had more of an impact on my life than any movie.

Swimming in the ocean? No problem, you know, a place where sharks can actually get you.

Bathtub, shallow pools, or even the shower? Jaws is gonna bust right through that ****. Doesn't give a **** about the dirt or drywall.
    Titans Eternal and Gunny high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    haha, I used to be like that in the swimming pool. Have a sudden fear that there would be a shark in the pool.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    I think movies that freak me out the most now are ones that are realistic.

Vacancy was a trip, I could easily see something like that happening. Or the Strangers/Funny Games. Something isolated like those.
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,861
    For several years while growing up I was convinced a snake was going to come up through the toilet and bite my balls.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    I always thought I'd open the toilet door to a demon if I went in the middle of the night.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  5. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Scarecrow and I watched that movie about Ted Bundy earlier. It was ****ed up, especially the scene with him in an alley beating it while watching a chick change clothes through a window. Or him sleeping next to the bodies of his victims. It got pretty funny though when they stuffed his ass with cotton and put a diaper on him before they fried him so he didnt **** his pants.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    I went to close the door to my balcony earlier, looked down and a plastic bag had laid itself out perfectly against a tree. Looked exactly like a face staring up at me.

Bricks were shat.
    Gunny high fives this.
  7. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872
    I say the same thing about the Exorcist and the Halloween series movies.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,861
    lemme get yo stash

In America our toilets don't have doors. Our bathrooms do, though.