Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Just got back from X-Men: DOFP. Boy that's a well thought out movie. Really enjoyed it.

Not as good as Cap - Winter Soldier but it's really up there.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Was Winter Soldier really that good? I was not a big fan of the first one.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It was indeed. Had it not been, I think it would've been the death knell for that franchise.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Another great example. I was five when that movie came out and LOVED it, despite its total lack of dinosaurs for 60 minutes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

So it's time to catch up as I've seen 2 movies in the theater over the last week.

Godzilla: 4 of 5 stars, I liked how they kept it close to the old school movies and I'm glad they didn't over do how Godzilla looks with too much CG. Might of as well been Godzilla vs Cloverfield

X-Men Days of Future Past: 3 of 5 stars, When the movie ended, the first word that popped out of my mouth was "meh". I was disappointed for a few reasons. When I saw Bishop as the first mutant about 10 seconds into the movie I was like oh hell yea..x-force bitches..and then it was down hill from there. In the end X-Men First Class is still the better movie. As much of a fan boy I am of Fassbender, I am even more so for Patrick Stewart and his works, and yet even he couldn't help this movie that much.

If Cable isn't in the next X-Men movie I'm going to be pissed. You can't have Apocalypse and no Cable, even if he does contract the Techno-Virus. They also really need to make sure that the guy who did the voice of Apocalypse from the cartoon does the voice over in the move, that would be sweet. Then add in the 4 Horsemen.....epic story arch to be told on the big screen. It would also be really neat if there was like a tad bit of Mr. Sinister and the Nasty Boys cameo in there! We can dream can't we?

Now on DVD, I watched the movie Homefront last night and I was very surprised by how good a movie it was. I have to give 5 stars to any movie that involves busting guys that make Meth.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I went to see Winter Solider twice, I've never done that with any movie in the theater.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Doubt it. People liked the first one, just wasn't as strong as say Iron Man, Thor, etc.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

People liking the first Captain America made me lose complete hope in people's standards.

Easily still one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. And I will repeat this every time it comes up, because I'm still bitter that I wasted money on it.

I even got a handy during that movie and it STILL wasn't worth half the price of admission.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Whhackin to the cap dont count as gettin a handy while watchin it

BOOM

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

... got off watching Captain America, huh?

The hate makes sense. Like a gay man hating gay people... self-hating!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar