Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Urr what? There have always been elitist telling people they're beyond the "crap entertainment". Why it bothers them probably suggests more that they feel a need to be right and that they think people actually care about their opinions rather than a concern for where entertainment is going.

People like it. It's subjective. Get over yourself.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Gunny and SawdustFag, defending Nickelback and Kardashian fans worldwide!

I guess Honest Trailers producers are just uppity arrogant elitist too then huh? I guess I should've known comedy like that would be beyond your level of comprehension.

Sorry, yall are just stupid. Calling it like it is.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jesus Christ, you're getting to RollTide levels here.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lol who doesn't Alex hate here....

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I never can tell if you are seriously this dense or just trolling something awful. I want to say trolling but even then I'd assume you'd get tired of it and act like an adult from time to time.

6. Alex1939

Total uppity elitists, let's not have any humour yall. These guys are just big ole meanies right Ginny and sawdusthomo?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Didn't watch.

8. Alex1939

It's too smart for you to follow anyway.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You miss the point. If these crap movies lived side by side with the type films that would have filled theaters in the past there would be very little to discuss here. But they in fact have replaced that culture instead.
    In theaters you get boatloads of this crap, Madea, a couple of turds with Seth Rogan and Co and just the occasional passion project by Nolan or Del Toro.. That's it..
    It's all just different flavors of the same crappy soda pop.

This post and the article link mentioned within cover things pretty soundly.
    Sounds like they believe the hero movies will keep coming..

http://pumpkinrot.blogspot.com/2014/07/exit-golden-age.html

It all makes sense now that in-home entertainment (TV particularly) is now the domain of great drama, great stories and great acting. Hollywood has no budget for greatness - just fodder for the mindless masses.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And.. finally cleared out three hours to watch Wolf of Wall Street.
    Wanted to like it more than I did. Sound performances by everyone and a few decent laughs but it so closely resmebled Goodfellas in how everything entirely played out there was a bit of a gyp factor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar