Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

when watched : just finifhed
    recommendation : :ha: :crazy: :thumb:

[​IMG]
    I liked it
    I guess it's the best Scary Movie to date
    surprised at some of the talent they got to do cameos

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

To me, The Scary Movie franchise went to crap when the Wayans Bros. left. Scary Movie 3 was just unbearable to me.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:werd:

they decided to make a quick buck and make the movies pg-13 so all the middle school kids could get in without their parents.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's what I'm talking about.. Coen Bros made some great flicks.. Lebowski is almost cult status at this point..

5. Fry

another great that i forgot about.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

DC man I'm not trying to be confrontational at all but I really don't get the iRobot love. I found that movie barely watchable.
    Crash was better when it was called Magnolia (and worse when it was called Babel). Pirates 2 was an Ok popcorn flick but nuthin to write home about..

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Add your shortcuts (CtrlC for copy and CtrlV for paste or CommandC & CommandV for Mac) and you'll be flyin' on those cut/pastes..

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah, I never got into iRobot. As for Crash, I thought it was alright but not as good as the hype. Pirates 2 was a pretty good movie in theatres but the experience just wasn't the same when watching it at home.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

whichever was the one with the haunted house and the dude in the wheelchair was horrible ... and I guess I skipped 3, but I found 4 to be pretty watchable

10. Fry

the second one. that was easily the worst one(havent seen the fourth). the original was far and away the best in the series though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar