Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yep.
    To be fair, neither one of them were jazz drummers on Baker's level.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And Ginger Baker didn't have chips on either one of them when it came to rocking. I've seen Ginger Baker live with Masters of Reality up close at Summers on the Beach and he was a disappointment. Daniel Rey put on a master class and Ginger looked puzzled at best..

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Didn't think Steven Segal movies had characters.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't remember the name of the flick but my bud William Forsythe was a pretty formidable bad guy in one of those flicks. He put some billiard balls in a sack and busted some skulls. Later Steven Segal broke some arms and legs. No big deal..

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Out for Justice.

I remember Forsythe being a psycho. Like the bad guy in Robocop bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Loved American Sniper but I did see some flaws that critics have pointed out. However, it felt more like an event going to see it so I could've took the movie critic hat off that night. Bradley Cooper was great, Eastwood of course pulled off a very good military movie and the action scenes were great.

Even though the movie was pretty long I felt like some parts of the story were being a bit rushed. The pacing just felt off to me. That was probably my biggest complaint but it was still a very powerful movie.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

How is that film powerful? Is there an actual compelling story or is this just another nationalist propaganda film? I ask because all my pro-military FB family and aquaintances were falling all over themselves to get in line for it and they're not drama fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 8and8

8and8 Starter

i've wondered the same thing. A columnist at the AV Club said it
    reminded him of the nazi film in the final act of Inglorious Basterds.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Don't know man, I'm still pretty fond of Midway and Tora Tora Tora!

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

LOLZ! Who the F$%^& sits in their hotel room and watches all day?! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar