Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Power Rangers is BA

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I enjoyed Funny People. I thought that was one of his more redeeming performances... definitely the last decent thing he's done.

And I thought Reign Over Me was decent. I've still never seen Punch Drunk Love, but it's in my queue on Netflix.

The thing about Sandler is that he can actually act... He just chooses not to and make crap movies that dumb Americans will pay for and continue to like. Pretty sure he's still the highest paid actor, so hats off to him for knowing how to work the system.

That's My Boy (which I saw for free thankfully) was one of the worst 5 movies I've ever seen.

For nostalgia I still enjoy some of his older stuff even though it's nowhere near as funny to me anymore.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Funny People was awesome. I love that movie.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Very underrated.

5. Gridiron Gun

Gridiron Gun Starter

I occasionally like some mindless humor though. I would never pay to go see his movies, but That's My Boy was mildly entertaining and the new one (Blended I think) had several laugh out loud moments. Not every movie has to be intellectually stimulating. I get enough stress from work, sometimes I just want some mindless fun.

But some are too dumb to enjoy (Jack and Jill, I'm looking at you)

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

speaking of adam sandler, anybody see blended?

pretty funny

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Anyone watch dark skies? Jus saw it on Netflix. It was decent..loved them rocking the university if Arizona shirt in a few scenes.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Lol and you don't like Saul but lame assed Dark Skies makes your list..

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I never said I didn't like Saul. I think once he becomes Saul it'll be good. Jus hurry upn get tthere

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I only saw a couple of episodes of Breaking Bad with Saul. Just realized after hearing a David Cross interview that Bob Odenkirk played Saul.

Yeah, I know, right?..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar